Coco Chanel tips on style
It is synonymous with timeless style, but also a female model for all she at times was not favorable. The Coco Chanel is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for what was, for them she wore, for those who professed and for what he said (especially the shocking phrase « Everyday is fashion show and the world is your runway .» In the same spirit, we found the most 'powerful' advice on style and share (okay, we know in advance that you will agree.)
1. "A woman who does not wear perfume has no future."
2. "If you dressed inelegantly, you will remember the garment. If you dress impeccably will remember you."
3. "Simplicity is the key to true elegance."
4. "My life is not pleased with, so I created a such like."
5. "Fashion changes, style remains unchanged."
6. "A woman should be elegant, beautiful and to know two things: what is and what he wants."
7. "Fashion is not just clothes. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, has to do with ideas, the way we live and what is happening."
8. “Where should one use perfume?” a young woman asked. “Wherever one wants to be kissed.”
9. "I do not create fashion, I am fashion."
10. "I do not understand how a woman leaves her house unkempt. You never know when you will meet your destiny and then you have to be the most beautiful as possible."
11. "The best color in the world is what looks good on you."
12. "You can be view at 30, 40 and glamorous irresistible for the rest of your life."
13. "Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. They are the perfect harmony."
14. "I wanted to give the woman comfortable clothes that will flow to the body. A woman dressed feels like being naked. '
15. "The arrogance is what I do. It's my gestures, the roughness of my voice, the sparkle of my eyes, the sinewy, tormented my face."
16. "The fashion that does not reach the streets is not a fashion."
17. "The elegance comes from being so handsome internally and externally."
18. "A woman with beautiful shoes is never ugly."
19. “Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress.”